As we all know, change can be a scary. However, as we also all know, sometimes change is necessary to help produce better results. No where is this truer than with real estate appraisals, where many have been reluctant to change their manual-based, offline processes out of fear of losing control – leading to inefficiencies that only delay closings and actually add more costs.
By implementing a next-gen appraisal management platform, mortgage lenders, credit unions, AMCs, and appraisers can better manage their appraisal workflows through innovative tools and workflow automation that produce real results, and for less cost than many realize.
One such technology is Global DMS’ EVO™ appraisal management software, which promotes a digital appraisal process to help reduce turn-times by 30%. That said, what makes EVO truly special is its self-configurability, which allows users to customize the entire system and its automation to their exact needs, including fields, forms, reports, user permissions, and more – giving you full control over your unique valuation process.
Additional benefits include:
- Advanced Auto-Assignments – EVO’s cascading decisioning technology emulates your thought process via dynamic rule-sets that automatically select the most qualified appraiser or reviewer.
- Virtual Inspections – EVO’s Virtual Inspection Tool provides photos of the subject property from its current occupant, who also answers pre-set questions about its condition.
- Automated Reviews – EVO’s proprietary review tool, MARS®, provides appraisers with immediate feedback, while instantly directing reviewers to the most problematic report issues.
- Digital Forms – EVO includes customizable order and review forms that auto-populate data and can be tracked throughout the process, ensuring the latest version of the form is being used.
- Robust Reporting – EVO’s comprehensive reporting captures every field and action taken and provides custom reports in minutes, which can be automatically scheduled as needed.
- Compliance Guarantee – EVO provides sound appraisal compliance via role-based dashboards, strict user-permissions, workflow automation, and auditable reporting – all backed by the industry’s only Compliance Guarantee Program.
If you’re still relying on spreadsheets and emails to manage your real estate appraisals, or feel your current appraisal technology could use a facelift, email Global DMS® at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on EVO and its game-changing capabilities.