The EVO virtual home inspection tool was created to help lenders, AMCs and appraisers gain confidence with inspections that are now potentially eligible to be completed where no physical inspection takes place. With our easy-to-use tool, the homeowner or occupant provides can facilitate the delivery of photographs and pre-set questions of the subject property when access to the property is unavailable. This tool integrates with your workflow and automates the entire process to make sure that risk analysis is still being done reliably.
Lenders, AMCs, and appraisers who utilize EVO are able to automatically request and receive high-quality photos via the ProxyPics app of both the interior and exterior of a subject property directly from the home occupant – using these pictures to complete their real estate valuations without ever setting foot on the property.
• The entire process is automated in EVO, requiring no additional work or oversight.
• EVO users never have to leave the platform.
• Photos include the front, back, and street views of the property, as well as two pictures of each interior room.
• Provides unlimited retakes, ensuring only high quality photos that meet all requirements.
• Includes pre-set questions for the home occupant about the quality, condition, and unique characteristics of their home.
If you’re looking to promote safe social distancing while still being able to
efficiently complete your valuations, our virtual home inspection tool is the solution you need.