For most financial institutions, the real estate appraisal process often involves a complex web of different players, including both internal staff and external vendors. As a result, managing this intricate process has become far more complex and time-consuming for all involved – especially as compliance measures continue to evolve.
Global DMS’ EVO™ appraisal management software simplifies this process by providing a centralized platform that facilitates all documentation and communications, with custom dashboards and task lists based on the user’s role that prevent the cross-population of work – enabling a cohesive valuation workflow.
Additional features include:
- Configurable user-permissions that provide strict hard-stops.
- No limitations on clients, vendors, or internal appraisers.
- Multiple user-types, including managers, processors, reviewers, engagers, appraisers, etc.
- Provides Do Not Use and Approved lists of vendors.
- Advanced auto-assignments, with cascading rule-sets that think like you would.
- Complete fee management, with tables based on zip-code and the service rendered.
- Automated invoicing, ensuring timely payments to vendors and from clients.
- EVO Network, which provides direct access to a national database of vendors.
- Instantly logs every action taken, including all communications.
- Provides unique Compliance Guarantee Program that covers your appraisal operations.
In short, EVO transforms your appraisal management process with a faster, more accurate, and safer solution that is fully customizable to your exact needs and business model – no third-party or IT development work required.
For more information, or to see a quick demo of this award winning software, contact Global DMS® today at email@example.com.