Are you tired of bouncing from one software system to another in order to complete and submit your real estate appraisals? This often confusing process not only promotes manual tasks and duplicate data entry that wastes valuable time, it also leads to costly errors and omissions that seriously hurt your financial institution’s bottom line and reputation.
The key to eliminating this common pain-point is to utilize an appraisal management platform that communicates directly with your LOS to help streamline this intricate process by eliminating duplicate data entry, automating common tasks, and providing the necessary functionality for today’s digital mortgage environment – including forms, instant reporting, and more.
Global DMS’ EVO® appraisal management software provides such plug and play integrations – including with Calyx® Software’s Point LOS. Without leaving their Point interface, lenders and credit unions are able to utilize EVO and its many innovative features and intelligent automation to effectively manage their entire real estate appraisal process according to their exact needs.
Additional benefits include:
- 100% self-configurable solution, including fields – no custom development work required.
- User role-based that configures your staff’s security access as defined by their job.
- Sound vendor management, with auto-assignments, fee tables, and DNU/Approved lists.
- Digital order and review forms that can be customized, updated, and saved in minutes.
- Automated appraisal reviews that provide instant directives on a resolution.
- Complete visibility with custom reporting that captures every field, communication, and action.
- Compliance Guarantee Program that protects your business from any discrepancies.
EVO’s integration Calyx’s Point also allows lenders and credit unions to order appraisals and charge the borrower’s credit card from directly within the LOS without having to rekey any data, while also returning the completed appraisal report and the GSEs’ UCDP® Submission Summary Report (SSR) back to Point – with all relevant actions, communications, and reports documented and logged.
The key to becoming more efficient starts with the right technology. Contact Global DMS® today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can begin reducing your appraisal turn-times by up to 30%.