Today’s real estate appraisal process often involves an intricate web of players, including internal staff and external vendors or clients. As a result, managing this crucial process has become far more complex – especially as compliance measures continue to evolve.
Global DMS’ EVO™ appraisal management software simplifies this process by providing a centralized platform that facilitates all documentation and communications and provides custom dashboards and task lists based on the user’s role – preventing the cross-population of work and enabling a cohesive valuation workflow.
Additional features include:
- Configurable user-permissions that provide strict hard-stops.
- No limitations on clients, vendors, or internal appraisers.
- Multiple user-types – managers, processors, reviewers, engagers, appraisers, etc.
- Includes Do Not Use and Approved lists of appraisers.
- Advanced auto-assignment, with cascading rule-sets that only select the most qualified appraiser and/or reviewer for the given order.
- Facilitates fee management with tables based on zip-code and the service rendered.
- Automated invoicing ensures timely payments to appraisers and from clients.
- EVO Network provides direct access to national database of vendors.
- Instantly logs every action, including communications – providing complete trackability.
In short, EVO transforms your appraisal management process with a faster, more accurate, and safer solution that is fully customizable to your exact needs and business model.
For more information, or to see a quick demo of this game-changing software, contact Global DMS® today at email@example.com.
How compliant are your appraisal operations? Find out if your organization has all the compliance checks it truly needs via Global DMS’ Ultimate Compliance Checklist.