Real estate appraisals have often been criticized for inefficiency, frustrating errors, and bias, which has led to a digital revolution within this space, as more mortgage lenders, AMCs, and appraisal companies look to enhance their valuation process via technology to reduce turn-times and provide a better experience for staff and vendors.
One such technology is Global DMS’ EVO™ appraisal management platform, which promotes a digital appraisal process through next-gen features that produce real results. These features include:
- 100% Customizable System: EVO allows users to instantly customize all aspects of the software (including fields) – leading to quick implementations that are 75% faster.
- Advanced Auto-Assignments: EVO’s cascading decisioning technology emulates your thought process via dynamic rule-sets that automatically select the most qualified appraiser or reviewer.
- Virtual Inspections: EVO’s Virtual Inspection Tool provides photos of the subject property from its current occupant, who also answers pre-set questions about its condition.
- Automated Reviews: EVO’s proprietary review tool, MARS®, provides appraisers with immediate feedback, while instantly directing reviewers to the most problematic report issues.
- Digital Forms: EVO includes customizable order and review forms that auto-populate data and can be tracked throughout the process, ensuring the latest version of the form is being used.
- Robust Reporting: EVO’s comprehensive reporting captures every field and action taken and provides custom reports in minutes, which can be automatically scheduled as needed.
- Compliance Guarantee: EVO provides sound appraisal compliance via role-based dashboards, strict user-permissions, workflow automation, and auditable reporting – all backed by the industry’s only Compliance Guarantee Program.
If you’re still relying on spreadsheets and emails to manage your real estate valuations, or feel your current appraisal technology could use a facelift, email Global DMS® today at email@example.com for more information on EVO and its game-changing capabilities.