A simple appraisal order often requires mortgage lenders and credit unions to exit their Loan Origination System (LOS) and visit an external website that can’t communicate with their LOS. Not only does this require the rekeying of basic data, it promotes a completely manual process with little to no trackability – leading to staff confusion and the potential for costly errors.
The key to eliminating this common pain-point is to utilize an appraisal management technology that not only communicates directly with your LOS, but also provides the necessary functionality for today’s digital mortgage environment that’s constantly evolving.
Global DMS’ EVO® appraisal management software provides such plug and play integrations – including with MeridianLink Mortgage (formerly known as LendingQB®). Without leaving their MeridianLink Mortgage interface, lenders and credit unions are able to harness the full power of EVO to effectively manage their entire real estate appraisal process via innovative features and intelligent automation that provides a completely digital process and automates one’s unique valuation workflow according to their exact needs.
- 100% self-configurable solution, including fields – no custom development work required.
- User role-based that configures your staff’s security access as defined by their job.
- Sound vendor management, with auto-assignments, fee tables, and DNU/Approved lists
- Digital order and review forms that can be customized, updated, and saved in minutes.
- Automated appraisal reviews that provide instant directives on a resolution.
- Complete visibility with custom reporting that captures every field and action taken.
- Compliance Guarantee Program that protects your business from any discrepancies.
Those that utilize EVO’s integration MeridianLink Mortgage are also able to order appraisals and charge the borrower’s credit card from directly within the LOS without having to rekey any data. In addition, EVO returns the completed appraisal report and the GSEs’ UCDP® Submission Summary Report (SSR) back to MeridianLink Mortgage, with all relevant actions, communications, and reports documented and logged.
If you’re ready to take your appraisal management to the next level, contact Global DMS® today at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a quick demo.