What can eTrac Enterprise do for lenders?
- Improve your business processes through our in-house technology, allowing you to enforce policies and procedures and ensure compliance and positive annual audits.
- Deliver standard and custom appraisal valuation, inspection, and review reports via our web-based forms.
- Help non-technical users create custom business reports to measure performance with our simple reporting wizard tool.
- Conduct automated reviews on your appraisal reports to help prevent fraud and reduce exposure to sanctions.
- Provide enhanced vendor scoring to ensure the highest level of quality by monitoring turn-times, communications, revisions, and automated and manual technical reviews.
- Convert your PDF appraisal files into a useful information repository utilizing industry standard Mismo XML for faster, more accurate collateral analysis.
- Deliver reports to the GSEs in standard Mismo 2.6 XML to ensure your loans will be purchased by the secondary markets.
Easily manage key aspects of the valuation management process for lenders, and maximize efficiency with limited capital resources.
- Vendor Management: The eTrac Enterprise system helps with all aspects of managing AMCs and independent real estate appraisers.
- Order: The eTrac Enterprise system provides multiple mechanisms for ordering appraisals compliantly.
- Assign: eTrac gives you an unbiased and efficient mechanism to distribute orders fairly across vendors, as required by law. The eTrac system provides various categories for the optimal assignment that includes coverage area, licensing, skill levels, location, price, workload, past performance, and quality ratings.
- Track: eTrac provides you with real-time access to appraisal status and links to appraisals, 24/7 – essential when documents must be delivered by certain deadlines. It is crucial for your staff to have immediate information when corresponding with clients, and a system that tracks appraiser communications ensures that this information is readily available.
- Account: eTrac Enterprise helps you manage both accounts payable and receivable, which are essential in ensuring long-term relationships with vendors.
- Deliver: eTrac Enterprise provides a mechanism for managing the client's delivery preferences and ensuring proper fulfillment.
- Review: eTrac routes appraisals to the appropriate staff members and assists in performing the required quality control checks – a critical responsibility for lenders.
- Sell: eTrac delivers to the UCDP or EAD automatically as part of the standard workflow.
For more detailed information, click here.