Global DMS® is excited to announce that we will be participating in HousingWire’s first ever Mortgage Tech Virtual Demo Day this Friday, April 3rd at 2:20pm ET, which is designed to help mortgage industry decision makers identify the technology solutions they need to operate efficiently and securely.
Our company will be highlighting its innovative and award-winning appraisal management software known as EVO™ – the industry’s next-generation valuation management technology for lenders, AMCs, and appraisers.
Unlike other platforms on the market, EVO is changing the appraisal landscape by shattering the constraints of yesteryear software designs, offering state-of-the-art technological advances that allow end-users to work the way they need to work.
- 100% configurable solution – no custom development work required.
- User role-based design that configures each user’s security access as defined by their job.
- Incredibly responsive system that supports massive files via a unique drag & drop feature.
- Digital forms that can be easily customized, saved, and updated in minutes.
- Configurable and robust appraisal reviews, on demand.
- Complete visibility with custom reporting that captures every field, including forms.
- Manages both residential and commercial appraisal orders, providing a one-stop approach.
In developing EVO, Global DMS spent several years defining requirements, collaborating with clients, and analyzing best practices for every aspect of the appraisal process. The platform’s numerous features and powerful workflow mean users no longer have to operate additional modules or other software in conjunction with their appraisal management software – thus achieving a streamlined process that saves time and money.
Once you see EVO in action, we know you’ll be convinced. Sign up for HousingWire’s Mortgage Tech Virtual Demo Day here, and don’t forget to tune in at 2:20pm ET on Friday, April 3rd!
For more information about EVO, contact Global DMS today at firstname.lastname@example.org.