Appraisal Management COVID-19 News
Global DMS is committed to bringing you the latest news as we hear it.
- July 9th - Fannie Mae updated Lender Letter LL-2020-04 - extending the application dates eligible for these temporary flexibilities to Aug. 31, 2020, unless otherwise noted
- June 11th - Fannie Mae updated Lender Letter LL-2020-04 - extending the application dates for these temporary policies to Jul. 31, 2020 Additions to Lender Letter on May 28, 2020
- May 28th - Fannie Mae updated Lender Letter LL-2020-04 - Requirements for borrowers using self-employment income to qualify: temporarily requiring additional documentation to support the lender’s decision that self-employment income meets our requirements
- May 19th - Fannie Mae updated Lender Letter LL-2020-04 Temporary eligibility requirements for purchase and refinance transactions: describing our requirements for a borrower to obtain a new mortgage loan to purchase or refinance a property. Additional resources: providing links to COVID-19 resources, such as prior selling and servicing lender letters and FAQs.
- Click Here for information on Global DMS's COVID-19 Continuity