Next week, on November 20th, Fannie Mae announced that it will be launching its new Fannie Mae Connect™ application – a user-friendly portal that streamlines and centralizes key Fannie Mae information and data from multiple reporting applications.
The GSE pointed out several key benefits to utilizing this new portal, which include:
- Simplifies access to Fannie Mae data and information by consolidating multiple applications that are currently used to provide reports to lenders and other Fannie Mae business partners.
- Provides a customizable experience, allowing users to:
- Set preferences and alerts.
- Create categories to “bucket” reports for customized access management.
- Personalize content by choosing the file format that supports improved usability.
- Receive email notifications to identify when new reports are available.
- Utilize an in-application comment box for expedient feedback and communication with Fannie Mae.
Best of all, no new registration is required for current users, as credentials will be automatically activated in the new Fannie Mae Connect application.
As part of its announcement, Fannie also provided several pieces of information regarding the new portal’s implementation. The GSE provided a full rundown of Phase 1 (set to occur next Friday), the reports that will initially be available, the migration of user credentials, future implementation phases, and the retirement of certain Fannie Mae report applications.
To see this information in its entirety, check out the Fannie Mae Connect Implementation Notification.
For the latest updates regarding the new portal, check out the Fannie Mae Connect webpage.
Fannie Mae – fanniemae.com