At Global DMS, we have officially launched our new eTrac® Knowledge Base for our customers, which provides a plethora of useful information regarding our eTrac platform and its numerous applications. The design of the new Knowledge Base brings added efficiencies for our clients when looking for specific content, and is far more organized than past versions thanks to its updated software.
Considered the “ultimate resource for anything and everything eTrac”, the new Knowledge Base provides the following resources for all Global DMS customers:
- Informative articles written by our Support Department that provide helpful tips for efficiently and effectively managing every aspect of the eTrac system – including applications.
- Updated user guides for both eTrac and its various applications, which provide step-by-step instructions on how to use the system and its many different features.
- Frequently Asked Questions—or FAQs as they are labeled in the Knowledge Base—which immediately answer the most popular questions that our Support Department has taken over the past several years.
- The official release notes for every eTrac system update conducted by our company, which elaborate on the specific changes and enhancements that were made during the update.
- Helpful training videos and company webinars that give detailed instructions on how to use the various features of eTrac, as well as its applications.
eTrac users can now access the new Knowledge Base directly from within the system itself by simply clicking on the “Help” button. With its super search capability, they will be able to find the resources and information they are looking for in seconds – along with additional suggestions based off their search criteria.