Global DMS’ eTrac® Workflow app is a status-driven enhancement that allows users to create automated actions based on appraisal order statuses. The term “workflow” is used to describe the tasks, procedural steps, organizations or people involved, required input and output information, and tools needed for each step in a business process.
The eTrac Workflow App provides users with the ability to customize Action Items that can be mapped to order status changes, such as auto-assigning an engager to an order, emailing a vendor, running a MARS review, sending an XML file to the Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP), and much more. Global DMS has implemented more than a dozen Action Items, and eTrac users can build these Workflow Action Items around any standard or custom statuses that they have created.
- No limit on the number of Workflow Action Items that can be used
- Auto-assign an engager to an order
- Auto-assign a reviewer to an order
- Automate key process points
- Email the specified file types to the client
Available Workflow Action Items:
- Customized email to a vendor
- Customized email to a client user/processors
- Customized email to an engager
- Customized email to a reviewer
- Run a MARS review
- Customized email the office
- Customized email the borrower
- Customized email to a specific address
- Customized email to supervisor
- Customized email to account manager
- Customized email to Ordered By
- Run an automated valuation model (AVM)
- Automatically send an XML file to the UCDP
- Automatically send an eTrac Report Builder (ERB) report
Customers that take full advantage of eTrac’s Workflow app will both streamline and simplify their entire appraisal management process – saving valuable time and money. To learn more, please contact the Global DMS Sales Department at either 877-866-2747 (option 2) or email@example.com.
Be sure to also check out our Workflow Engine webinar.