Those that use loan origination software (LOS) know firsthand the hassles of manually re-entering data into multiple systems. This continuous re-entry causes aggravation, takes up valuable time, and requires more overhead cost in the end, because it slows down the entire loan origination process. It can also cause unwanted errors, which in today’s ever regulated world of Dodd-Frank is inexcusable and quite costly.
At Global DMS, we’ve recognized this frustration and agree that a more efficient process is needed to help manage the origination process. This is why we have developed the ultimate solution to help streamline the ordering, appraisal, and origination processes for maximum efficiency – integrating our eTrac Platform with multiple top-notch LOS providers.
Our eTrac-LOS integrations are provided by a method known as a web service, in which communication is established between two systems over the world-wide-web. This allows users to enter data from within their original LOS software and seamlessly transfer it to eTrac without ever having to manually re-enter any of the information – preventing mistakes and enabling a quick transfer of valuable data.
Benefits of an eTrac-LOS integration:
- Lets lenders order directly from eTrac vendors right from their native LOS interface without having to re-enter data into eTrac.
- The LOS being used will automatically retrieve any report created in eTrac, meaning a user will no longer have to go back and forth between systems.
- Eliminates manual data entry and potential re-keying errors.
- Gives instant access to major automated valuation products.
- Supports credit card processing for borrower payments.
- Provides multiple methods of automated assignment, including blind rotations, overall performance, cost, or quality.
- Supports Truth in Lending Act appraisal delivery.
- Gives users real-time status notifications from appraisers in the field.
- Automates submission to the Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP).
- Allows for the instantaneous delivery of appraisal reports and Submission Summary Reports (SSRs) in the LOS.
- Provides a complete audit trail.
- Comes with dynamic reporting capabilities.
Our goal at Global DMS is to make using eTrac within your workflow as efficient and streamlined as possible, and integrating with various LOS systems helps ensure this happens. The LOS integrations that we currently offer include Calyx, FICS, LendingQB, MortgageFlex, FIS, and Encompass360.
We are also working on several other key LOS integrations as well, and will announce their completion in the near future – so please stay tuned! Those interested in utilizing one of our eTrac-LOS integrations should contact a Sales Representative by calling 877-866-2747 (option 2) or by filling out the form on our Contact Us page.