GlobalDMS is proud to announce that our industry leading valuation management software known as eTrac Enterprise has officially been integrated with LendingQB’s end-to-end, browser-based loan origination system (LOS). Lenders using LendingQB’s LOS are now able to access GlobalDMS’ eTrac System directly from within the LOS’ interface, which allows them to efficiently and cost-effectively handle all of their valuation needs—like ordering full appraisals, automated valuations, automated appraisal reviews, and delivery to the Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP) and institutional investors.
This state-of-the-art integration establishes a system-to-system transaction process that dramatically speeds up both the ordering and appraisal management processes for lenders. It removes the necessity of duplicate data entry so lenders actually receive real-time appraisal process status updates, and helps them establish better communications with their valuation vendors.
This recently established integration also provides lenders using LendingQB’s LOS with these great benefits:
- Access to hundreds of Appraisal Management Companies (AMCs) available in the eTrac System
- Gives lenders total control over which vendors they work with (AMCs or Appraisers)
- Eliminates manual data entry and potential re-keying errors
- Provides instant access to major automated valuation products
- Provides multiple methods of automated assignment, including blind rotations, overall performance, cost, or quality
- Provides real-time status notification direct from appraisers in the field
- Provides automated submission to the UCDP
- Allows for the instantaneous delivery of appraisal reports and Submission Summary Reports (SSRs) back into the LOS
- Provides a complete and detailed audit tracking functionality
- Allows for dynamic and robust reporting capabilities
As a result of this integration, the entire appraisal ordering and management processes for LendingQB’s LOS users have become more seamless, efficient, and cost-effective, while remaining fully compliant with all state and federal regulations.