Just prior to the new year, The Appraisal Foundation elected its 2018 Officers and Board Members for its Board of Trustees, Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB), and Appraisal Standards Board (ASB).
The Appraisal Foundation, and its various boards, serve the United State’s valuation profession to help protect public trust by ensuring that appraisals are performed in compliance with generally accepted valuation standards. They are also in charge of setting the profession’s minimum qualifications.
According to the Foundation’s press release, its board members practice in a variety of appraisal disciplines – including real property, personal property, business valuation, and mass appraisal.
2018 Officers of The Appraisal Foundation’s Board of Trustees:
- Adam Johnston – Chair
- Ronny W. Johnson – Vice Chair
- Leila Dunbar – Secretary
- Richard Edmunds – Treasurer
- Lisa Hobart – Assistant Secretary
- Jeremy K. Gray – Assistant Treasurer
- Thomas V. Boyer – Immediate Past Chair
In addition, John D. Russell was also appointed to the Board of Trustees by The Appraisal Foundation’s Advisory Council.
2018 Appraiser Qualifications Board Appointees:
- Mark A. Lewis – Chair
- Greg Harding – Vice Chair
- Brad Swinney – Representative
- Shawn L. Telford – Representative
2018 Appraisal Standards Board Appointees:
- Maggie Hambleton – Chair
- Wayne R. Miller – Vice Chair
- Michelle Czekalski-Bradley – Representative
- Lisa Desmarais – Representative
For more information on all these individuals listed above, check out The Appraisal Foundation’s official press release.
The Appraisal Foundation – appraisalfoundation.org